jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: References
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:49:42 GMT
hi

It's not an issue with XML and Object PM because these implementation
write everything on each write call. I'd like to find addedReferences,
modifiedReferences and deletedReferences in the ChangeLog instead of a
single modifiedRefs. My workaround was to delete all the references and
then write the new ones but I know it's not a good solution.

regards
edgar