jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject re-opening jira/browse/JCR-62 about xml:lang etc.
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:26:30 GMT
Hi

I would like to re-open the discussion on importing xml:lang etc.

I assume the implementation and the spec (0.16.?) is now in sync

but I think the topic still needs some consideration.

I looked at the spec (0.16.2), but didn't really find a reason or maybe
I am just too stupid to understand why xml:lang (etc.) should't be
important.

I would appreciate it if somebody could explain this to me (as I would
be a 6 year old,
whereas a 6 year old might be smarter than me ;-)

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner