jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Mapping Layer needed?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:03:25 GMT

Hi David,

The only thing in JCR that is a little unusual when mapping to ORM is
versioning. Do we need to version all the previous object states ? Or
were you thinking about a mapping that doesn't use versioning ?

All the rest seems like a good fit though : locking, search,
referencing, etc..

Btw I seem to remember somebody proposing a mapping layer implementation
here. Maybe Sandro can find it in the archives ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.