jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: namespaces
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:30:46 GMT
Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

>>If you feel annoyed by the lack of pro-activity on other people's side,
>>you are welcome not to reply and ignore them.
>>

>fair enough. although i think that people on the list should be encouraged
>to have at least a look at the api documentation before they ask
>a basic  question about an api method in the development list i accept
>your advice and i'll let other people answer them.

you might call me stupid, but I even printed the 269 pages of the 0.16.2
spec and
I am taking a look at it before I post my questions.

But as mentioned before it's not so easy if one hasn't grown up with the
spec
and might expect something else from time to time.

"Help me and I will help the next one". This is one way how we can scale and
I am aware that some people just consume, but that's how it is, whereas
nobody
is forced to answer and each of us can decide who to ignore.

Ok, getting back to my namespace problem ;-)

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner