jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chained Persistence and Filesystem
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:42:55 GMT
Hi david

David Nuescheler wrote:
> since i am very interested in making performance
> improvements to jackrabbits query engine where
> necessary, i would really be interested in the nature
> and frequency of your queries, so we have something
> to base optimization on. do you think you can
> share details?

I attach a small diagram (8.5 k).

Now the only source provider implementation I’ve got is using jcr to
cache the query results. It uses JDBC to execute the queries but I’m
open to jcr if it has a minimal set of tools for running descriptive
statistics.

I’m also using JCR in the web app.

regards
edgar