jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-taglib (used to be portlets, etc.)
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:19:02 GMT
Hi

David Nuescheler wrote:
> hi edgar,
>

>>thanks a lot. i will have a look at it soon ;)
>
> i just would like to apologize for the delay and
> unfortunately i still didn't have enough time to
> carefully look at it. sorry.
> as far as i can see there are already other users
> of the taglib? comments?
It seems there are, I received a couple of mails with questions about
compiling problems because there's an error in the project.xml.

I didn't use it extensively yet because I'm working on persistence
issues, chaining persistence strategies is my main concern these days.
But in the following weeks I have plans to put all the pieces together
and if I update the taglib I'll let you know.

> regards,
> david

regards
edgar