jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Chained Persistence and Filesystem
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:40:12 GMT
Hi to all

I need to store data with many persistence managers, ORMPersistence for
some custom node types, XMLPersistence in mem for temp data and
XMlPersistence on disk for the rest.

I'm planning to make a ChainedPersistence and a ChainedFileSystem
manager, both implementing the chain of responsibility pattern.

The general idea is to wrap the PersistenceManager in a persistence
handler which delegates the call if a certain condition is satisfied.
Initially, I would need a UriPersistenceHandler and a
NodeTypePersistenceHandler.

Is there any plan to include this feature in the short term? Is it a
good approach?

Any feedback is welcome.

thanks for your support
edgar