jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: JCR-based wiki or weblog?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:14:33 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:

>Hi all,
>Is anyone out there planning or working on a wiki or weblog application
>built on top of a JCR content repository?

The Lenya community is integrating Jackrabbit into Lenya 1.4
(one of the reasons I became active here ;-),
where a blogging publication already exists and Thorsten Schlabach
and I started to create a Wiki-Doctype, but which isn't part of
the standard distr yet (but there are hints within the Lenya Wiki)

>Or alternatively working on
>porting an existing application to JCR?
>I might be willing to participate in such a project.
>Jukka Zitting

Michael Wechner