jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: getString for multi-valued properties
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:06:24 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:

>>It's not as straightforward as one might wish, but this is what the spec
>>requires. Should we start a "JCR code idioms" document somewhere (the
>>dormant wiki perhaps)?
>>

>how about an "examples"-contrib in svn? i think a sample
>webapp could help people to kickstart their work with
>jackrabbit.

yes, that would be nice and I would be happy to contribute
to it.

I have extended the Firststeps code, such that one can import
a directory/file from the filesystem into Jackrabbit with quick and
dirty command line util.

I am currently cleaning the ant build file a bit, but otherwise it's
quite ready. The reason I am not using Maven is that Lenya doesn't use
Maven (maybe it does sometime).

Thanks

Michi

--