jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Suhail Ahmed <ilya...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate a login configuration
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:03:56 GMT
Hi,

what you need to do is create a jaas config file If you haven't found the jaas config:

Jackrabbit {
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule required debug=false;
};

Then start up jackrabbit server harness with the following command
 java -cp .:jackrabbit.jar:jsr170.jar -Djava.security.policy=={your_dirctory_here}/jaas.config
MainHarness

You can find more information about jaas at http://java.sun.com/security/jaas/doc/api.html

Suhail