jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject webdav support
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:39:45 GMT
Hi All,

I'm wondering what is the status of the webdav server found in the contrib area.
I can build the server and run it into Tomcat but I got the following exception when I'm accessing
the following url:
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository

java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.apache.jackrabbit.server.simple.WebdavServlet.getSession(WebdavServlet.java:212)
	org.apache.jackrabbit.server.simple.WebdavServlet.service(WebdavServlet.java:105)

I just made a simple maven:all on the project but maybe I forgot something to do. How can
I connect correctly to the server ?  Furthermore I cannot access to the index.jsp page.

Thanks
Christophe