jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Javadocs (Was: Re: Adivce about session)
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:42:32 GMT
Hi,

Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
> brave man ;) i know that there needs lots to be done in the javadoc department,

BTW, every now and then when I've been strolling around the source tree
I've thought about leaving short Javadoc notes behind to clarify some
issues and to add missing documentation. I haven't done so mostly to
avoid touching too many files and stepping on anyones toes.

Would it make sense to open an unassigned Jira meta-issue for such small
Javadoc improvements? The issue could be an open mandate to make
document-only commits to all parts of Jackrabbit. Non-committers could
attach Javadoc patches to the issue for inclusion in Jackrabbit.

Alternatively, if the Jira approach seems troublesome, we could specify
a commit keyword like "JCR-DOC" that could be used to label such
document commits.

Comments?

BR,

Jukka Zitting