jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rob...@jarbo.com>
Subject Re: creation of a user mailing list
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:33:30 GMT
I know it's probably been mentioned, but I'd personally prefer a wiki of
common examples/'Best Practices' (which could include examples from
contrib too). Also, when lists start to get really noisy, it's nice to
have a compiled FAQ-style page (with email replies pasted directly in).
Goes a long way to reducing traffic.

-Robert