jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: namespaces
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:04:59 GMT
Hi,

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Or what other possibility is there to export stuff with namespaces used?

I'm not sure if this matches your requirements, but you could take a
look at my custom XML exporter class at [1]. Instead of exporting an
entire content subtree, you can implement selective exports by
overriding the includeProperty and includeNode methods. See the class
javadoc for more details and example code.

[1] http://yukatan.fi/2005/02/DocumentViewExportVisitor.java

I'm still prototyping some aspects of my proposed jcr-ext package, so I
haven't yet committed the class to Jackrabbit contrib. I'll do that once
I'm happy with the overall design.

BR,

Jukka Zitting