jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: Unable to locate a login configuration
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:20:28 GMT
Hi,

Suhail Ahmed wrote:
> [...] -Djava.security.policy=={your_dirctory_here}/jaas.config [...]

Shouldn't the property be java.security.auth.login.config?

I've now again updated the First Steps document to comply with the
latest changes in Jackrabbit (the Security config element and JAAS
configuration file). The changes should become visible when the
Jackrabbit site is regenerated.

Unfortunately I think that the document is gradually getting a bit too
complex. If I have time during the weekend, I could see if I could
somehow simplify the document by referring to the contrib/examples
package.

BR,

Jukka Zitting