jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: getString for multi-valued properties
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:38:30 GMT
Hi,

Michael Wechner wrote about contrib/examples:
> Have you added this already? At least I cannot find it yet.

Just committed it. I still haven't figured out what would be the best
way to setup and run the examples. Ideas are welcome.

So far the contrib/examples package only contains a simple skeleton
structure and a org.apache.jackrabbit.examples.FirstSteps class that
contains a slightly modified version of the last example code from the
First Steps document.

Everyone's free to add or modify the examples. I'm planning on adding
some JCR-RMI example code under o.a.j.examples.rmi during the next few
days.

BR,

Jukka Zitting