jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Build problems after updating to jackrabbit 0.16.2
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 20:50:15 GMT
hi list,
I updated to jackrabbit 0.16.2 and jsr170 0.16.2 today and cannot get
my sources to build which worked fine with 0.15.

This is what I get:

Testcase: testAddUser(com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImplTest):
Caused
an ERROR
Could not initialize content repository:
/domains/default/users/oliver/globalUserReference: target node of
REFERENCE property does not exist
com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.JcrRepositoryActionException:
Could not initialize content repository:
/domains/default/users/oliver/globalUserReference: target node of
REFERENCE property does not exist
    at com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImpl.addUser(RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImpl.java:130)

Testcase: testCheckInRecursively(com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.JcrNodeHelperTest):
Caused
an ERROR
/domains/default/objects/test16/jcr:content/creator: target node of
REFERENCE property does not exist
javax.jcr.ReferentialIntegrityException:
/domains/default/objects/test16/jcr:content/creator: target node of
REFERENCE property does not exist
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.checkReferences(ItemImpl.java:712)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1223)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:664)

and so on...

All testcases that contain property references fail. Is there
something I am missing concerning the 0.16.2 spec?

regards,
oliver