jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Potargent <jos.potarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:11:40 GMT
Stephane,

maybe you are behind a firewall or proxy. I use TortoiseSVN
(http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/) in which I can set the proxy server
and so I can connect to the subversion repository.

Regards

Jos

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:05:58 +0100, Dupont, Stephane
<Stephane.Dupont@getronics.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the news, but this does not resolve my problem,
> i have an error when checking out :
>
> $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk rep
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk': could not connect to server
(http://svn.apache.org)

> Besides, i have this connection error with any svn subcommand.
> Should someone have a solution to this.
> But i think the proxy of my company is blocking...
>
> So can anyone tell me about the (alpha-beta) release date ?
>
> Thanks
> Stephane

Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41