jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject AW: Sources dont compile !
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:20:02 GMT
Are you using maven for building jackrabbit?
As far as I understand so far the missing files get generated from some
grammar files when you do a maven build.
So if you are using eclipse to build the sources make sure to run maven once
to generate the missing java files. After doing so you can use eclipse to
build the project (just make sure to add the required libs from your local
maven repository to the build classpath).
Good luck!
Daniel