jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject AW: Release date ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:57:27 GMT
Ahh, I think you should use the following url to checkout Jackrabbit:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jackrabbit/

Just tried the link that you've been using and got the same error...
If you are working with eclipse/subclipse just enter the above URL as
repository location and select the trunk and "Check out as..." -> Java
Project

Cheers,
Daniel