jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dupont, Stephane" <Stephane.Dup...@getronics.com>
Subject Querying doesn't work !
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:20:45 GMT

I would like to make a simple search that return me all nodes which have
the nt:unstructured primaryType, but the result is always empty :

    QueryManager qm = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();
    Query query = qm.createQuery("SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured",
    QueryResult result = query.execute();

My content (dump of the root node) :

--> The result is empty.

I tried also with nt: base ("SELECT * FROM nt:base"), but
Idem when i specify a XPath query : //MyRootNode or /MyRootNode

But initially, the query was something like this :
"SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured WHERE jcr:path LIKE '/MyRootNode'"

What's wrong ? Any idea ?

PS : i use the latest svn checkout (this morning).

View raw message