jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dupont, Stephane" <Stephane.Dup...@getronics.com>
Subject RE: Sources dont compile !
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:01:50 GMT
I've finally succeeded in building jackrabbit with Maven (newbie in Maven too).
The next step : making an Eclipse project and build with generated classes and required libs.

Thanks for your help.
Stephane

-----Message d'origine-----
De : daniel.florey@web.de [mailto:daniel.florey@web.de]
Envoyé : vendredi 25 février 2005 13:20
À : jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Objet : AW: Sources dont compile !

Are you using maven for building jackrabbit?
As far as I understand so far the missing files get generated from some grammar files when
you do a maven build.
So if you are using eclipse to build the sources make sure to run maven once to generate the
missing java files. After doing so you can use eclipse to build the project (just make sure
to add the required libs from your local maven repository to the build classpath).
Good luck!
Daniel