jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problems after updating to jackrabbit 0.16.2
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:45:37 GMT
hi oliver,

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:50:15 +0100, Oliver Kiessler
<oliver.kiessler@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi list,
> I updated to jackrabbit 0.16.2 and jsr170 0.16.2 today and cannot get
> my sources to build which worked fine with 0.15.

the jcr api has changed (hence the change in the version number),
therefore existing code using jackrabbit might not compile and
needs to be adapted to the api changes.

> This is what I get:
>
> Testcase: testAddUser(com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImplTest):
     Caused
> an ERROR
> Could not initialize content repository:
> /domains/default/users/oliver/globalUserReference: target node of
> REFERENCE property does not exist
> com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.JcrRepositoryActionException:
> Could not initialize content repository:
> /domains/default/users/oliver/globalUserReference: target node of
> REFERENCE property does not exist
>     at com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImpl.addUser(RepositoryAdminManagerJcrImpl.java:130)
>
> Testcase: testCheckInRecursively(com.inceedo.alleverything.repository.jcr.JcrNodeHelperTest):
  Caused
> an ERROR
> /domains/default/objects/test16/jcr:content/creator: target node of
> REFERENCE property does not exist
> javax.jcr.ReferentialIntegrityException:
> /domains/default/objects/test16/jcr:content/creator: target node of
> REFERENCE property does not exist
>     at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.checkReferences(ItemImpl.java:712)
>     at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1223)
>     at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:664)
>
> and so on...
>
> All testcases that contain property references fail. Is there
> something I am missing concerning the 0.16.2 spec?

i did a quick test and couldn't detect a problem with references.
please provide a testcase or a simple code fragment that reproduces
the problem.

cheers
stefan