jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject OJB / Hibernate PersistenceManagers [Was: PersistenceManager & childNodeEntries]
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:01:12 GMT
hi serge,

> I've finally managed to put a first *very early* version of my code up,
> it's available here :
> http://www.jahia.org/~loom/orm-persistence-20050131-1630.zip

great! i downloaded the archive, read the readme.txt and was
able to build it & run the test. looks good so far!

a couple of minor issues though:

- there's a broken dependency in the project.xml. maven couldn't
  find mysql-connector-java-3.1.6-bin.jar. i changed the dependency
  to version 3.0.10-stable-bin and the build succeeded.
- the junit test cases are located in the package org.jahia.jcr.test,
  i'd prefer to put hem in org.apache.jackrabbit.test.*
- the source code is missing the correct apache license headers
- the indentation of the java source is inconsistent
- NodeReferences are not yet fully supported (destroy, exists)
- BLOBs are not yet supported

if you would like to contribute the orm-persistence package
(which i would very appreciate :) please fix the above issues.
we would also need a CLA on file from you.

thanks & keep up the good work!

cheers
stefan