jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Query
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:40:12 GMT
I'll give it a go, thanks for your time anyway...

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Reutegger [mailto:marcel.reutegger@gmx.net]
Sent: 24 February 2005 11:39
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems with Query

> Yeah I re-built everything just a few days ago. Previously it was
> working fine, I've tried all sort of queries my final one was ...
>
> -----
> Query q = queryManager.createQuery("SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured",
> "sql"); QueryResult result = q.execute();
>
> long asize = result.getNodes().getSize();

strange, that works fine on my checkout...
it may be possible that the some code change is not compatible with your
existing index. If your checkout is after feb 18th you can delete the
index folder and jackrabbit will reindex the workspace on startup.

cheers
  marcel

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.