jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Query
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:12:33 GMT
Yeah I re-built everything just a few days ago. Previously it was
working fine, I've tried all sort of queries my final one was ...

-----
Query q = queryManager.createQuery("SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured",
"sql");
QueryResult result = q.execute();

long asize = result.getNodes().getSize();
-----

I've got loads of nodes of that type in the repository. I get no
exceptions, just 0 results.

Any ideas would be welcome !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Reutegger [mailto:marcel.reutegger@gmx.net]
Sent: 24 February 2005 11:05
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems with Query

Hi Simon,

> I'm unable to get any results back from a query. Are there any
> specific configuration stuff that I need to do to ensure Lucene is
> working correctly ?

No, the default configuration should work fine.
Are you using the latest svn checkout?
Can you give some example queries that you think don't work?

cheers
  marcel

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.