jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Re: JCR/Jackrabbit framework
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:13:58 GMT
Oliver,

I like applications which use abstraction between the different layers
and I think your idea is very usefull.
Do you know Graffito (http://incubator.apache.org/graffito) ? We have
the same requirements. Currently, we are supporting a simple DB schema
and a WEBDAV support will be available this month. JCR is not yet
supported because it is a more recent technology and we have to find
some JCR experts who want to work on the Graffito project.

So, the Graffito team is interesting by your JCR/Jackrabbit framework
:-) I think it could be the best JCR/Jackrabbit integration for Graffito.
Can you send me the source ? Let me know if you want to get more info on
Graffito.

Best regards,
Christophe