jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Rod Mackenzie <Rod.Macken...@gtnet.com>
Subject Re: URL of dependencies
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:31:50 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
>

>>> or am I overlooking something?
>>

>> use maven to build
>

> I am aware of that, but I was actually refering to building applications.
>
> Most of these dependecies are not needed if a JCR based class needs to
> be compiled. But during runtime they are.
>
> Michi

There's a list of dependencies at the following page, is this what
you're looking for?

http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/dependencies.html

Rod

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com