jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Rod Mackenzie <Rod.Macken...@gtnet.com>
Subject repository.properties
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:36:00 GMT
Hi,

The latest version of Jackrabbit doesn't include the
repository.properties file in the jar that's created. I just added an
include to the Maven project.xml and that fixed it.

cheers,
Rod

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com