jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Searches
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:19:33 GMT
Hi Luca,

thanks for reporting this issue. The problem is that the root node only
gets indexed when it is modified. I've already checked in the fix. The
svn revision is: 153759

> After a lot of attemps I have write a little program that show all document and the relative
fields stored inside the Lucene index and the result is that for each node created into the
index will  be create a document with only a UUID and PARENT field.

You might want to try this little tool:
http://www.getopt.org/luke/

The UUID and PARENT fields are the only fields that are 'stored' in the
index. all other properties are indexed but not stored.

cheers
  marcel