jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "antonio.lopez@ptbsl.com" <antonio.lo...@ptbsl.com>
Subject Jackrabbit with RDF facilities
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:52:19 GMT
Hello all

We are a small group of programmers trying to develop sort of Model
Driven Architecture.
With this porpouse we've developed a brand new rdf api and the hole
platform (models included) are RDF instead of MOF.
We agree 100% with this article

We think jackrabbit its the perfect tool to mantain the desing
information (RDF models) and we think it would be very
valuable to have some RDF facilities, for instance:

    * Make searches with *sparQL* or even our modifed api *perVERSA*
      (base on vesa).

    * RDF import/export  funtionality would be very usefull, not just
      XML sintax but N3 or even TRIX .

If you consider interesting this features we could help.