jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "antonio.lopez@ptbsl.com" <antonio.lo...@ptbsl.com>
Subject Jackrabbit with RDF facilities
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:52:19 GMT
Hello all

We are a small group of programmers trying to develop sort of Model
Driven Architecture.
With this porpouse we've developed a brand new rdf api and the hole
platform (models included) are RDF instead of MOF.
We agree 100% with this article
(http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/linotype/news/46/)

We think jackrabbit its the perfect tool to mantain the desing
information (RDF models) and we think it would be very
valuable to have some RDF facilities, for instance:

    * Make searches with *sparQL* or even our modifed api *perVERSA*
      (base on vesa).

    * RDF import/export  funtionality would be very usefull, not just
      XML sintax but N3 or even TRIX .

If you consider interesting this features we could help.

Cheers