jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Michel Pittet <pit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:37:27 GMT
Hi Stephane,

> > So can anyone tell me about the (alpha-beta) release date ?

You can find an alpha version of our commercial product CRX at
http://jcr.day.com/. We are about two-three weeks away from beta of
CRX and if you are interested in participating in the beta program
please let Hans-Juerg Lips know and he will coordinate your beta
participation.

If you have any further questions concerning alpha, beta and/or CRX
I'd like to move this discussion to the appropriate forum: