jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Suhail M. Ahmed" <ilya...@mac.com>
Subject Re: jaas login module (Modified by Suhail M. Ahmed)
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:41:18 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for you feedback. I will gladly test out your work. Just let me
know when you submit the changes. I have since moved on to prototyping
permissions. I will have something tangible early next week. I am also
writing up a document on how JackRabbit is configured. Whilst doing the
configuration document, I figured I could deepen my understanding of
node type definitions by trying to define node type definition for the
configuration itself. I will peruse that line of enquiry once I have
completed my An'A prototypes. Its back to work for me.

Regards
Suhail