jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: JCR, Portlets and usecases
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:21:54 GMT
Hi,

Rickard Öberg about the jcr-ext XML tools:
> That sounds just about right :-) Great!

I've now cleaned up and tested my document view exporter class. I've
also implemented the latest functionality defined in the PFD spec
(jcr:xmltext, name escaping, multi-values, etc.) and added two hook
methods called includeProperty() and includeNode() that can be used by
subclasses to select which nodes and properties should be included in
the XML serialization. The class should also be pretty well documented.

For quick access, please see
http://yukatan.fi/2005/02/DocumentViewExportVisitor.java or my private
svn repository. I'll soon send another message about including the XML
tools directly in the Jackrabbit source tree.

Best regards,

Jukka Zitting