jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:52:06 GMT
hi stefan,
thanks for your reply. I am currently planning to develop a web-based
"knowledge management" system which I would like to build upon a JCR
repository and "my" mvc framework (karma.dev.java.net). Doing this I
will propably gain some insight on howto work with jackrabbit and also
contribute to it. I would like to release the knowledge management
system under a BSD style license sometime so others can benefit from
it too.

I was hoping to find the latest JSR170 spec (I have 0.12). Is there a
more current one available?

regards, oliver