jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Melament <MELAM...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XPath queries
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:01:55 GMT

Thanks , marcel.

Alex

             Marcel Reutegger
             <marcel.reutegger
             @gmx.net>                                                  To
                                       jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
             06/12/04 18:40                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: XPath queries
              jackrabbit-dev

Hi Alex,

XPath queries are not yet implemented in jackrabbit. As jackrabbit will
serve as the reference implementation it will finally support XPath of
course.

Regarding your question about creating node types using the import
mechanism, see recent post on jcr-crx forum:

regards,
  marcel

Alex Melament wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have tried to run XPath query as following:
>

>             QueryManager qM = workSpace.getQueryManager();
>             String[] langSupport = qM.getSupportedQueryLanguages();
>             for(int i = 0; i < langSupport.length; i++)
>             {
>                 System.out.println("language support[" + langSupport[i] +
> "]");
>             }
>
> from code above I have understood that XPath queries are supported.
However