jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:35:15 GMT
hi oliver,
thanks for your interest in jackrabbit and your offer to help.

there are a number of ways you could participate:

- actually use jackrabbit and give us feedback
- investigate the existing code, becoming more familiar with it
  along the way
- report bugs on jira
- participate in discussions in the mailing lists, answer common
  questions, etc
- contribute patches (bug fixes, documentation, code)

cheers
stefan