jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Rod Mackenzie <Rod.Macken...@gtnet.com>
Subject versioning
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:07:52 GMT

I've been looking at the versioning api of Jackrabbit and trying it out
and now have a few questions. I can see that the api has methods to
label nodes and get versions back using a label, but what is the
equivalent of a CVS branch checkout? Is there a concept of branches in
Jackrabbit or have I missed it?

The spec says that the versionStorage is readable in all workspaces but
how does a new workspace get a working copy of the nodes that should
appear under the root node? I'm assuming the root node has no child
nodes after being created.

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com

View raw message