jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Re: Mapping of Items...
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:50:45 GMT
I like this idea of mapping and we want to implement it in JCMS - This is the upcoming CMS
project which will support JackRabbit/JCR. JCMS will be hosted into portals.apache.org.
I like it because your application layer like "portlets" or web application  are more independant
on the underlying API and technology.

It should be nice to know if it is make sense for the JackRabbit dev team.

Christophe