jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QandA vs DIY
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:03:01 GMT
Roy,

if developers do not want to answer these kind of questions they
simply will not. No big problem...

However, if I saw a question in this list I could answer - maybe
because other people have helped me before - I will try to without
stealing any developer resources and passing my information further.

That's the way a community works :)

Oliver