jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is a workspace?
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:04:19 GMT
Thanks for the answers, but this confuses me more than it helps. Could
you give any example where there would be more than one workspace. How
do I create one then? How would I discard one?

I understand versions, I understand check in/out, I know CVS. I do not
see how the jsr170 workspace usage would match that of e.g. DeltaV.
Does it?

Oliver