jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Roy T. Fielding <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject maven 1.0.1 oddness
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:04:19 GMT
I upgraded to Maven 1.0.1 and regenerated the site, but right now
it shows all of the tests as errored (possibly due to API changes),
only two days worth of changelog entries (regardless of timeframe
requested), bags of javadoc generation warnings, and other random
changes that don't seem right.

BTW, in order to reduce churn, I remove the timestamps from generated
files before committing by doing a

find apidocs -name \*.html -print0 | xargs -0 perl -pi \
  -e 's/Generated by javadoc \(build 1.4.2_05\).*--/Generated by javadoc
--/;'

We should start going through the javadoc warnings report and fix
the javadocs, update the tests, etc.  I'd appreciate it if someone
would volunteer to track down the Maven issues, since I need to go
write a paper.

....Roy