jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR over RMI
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:44:21 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:

<snip/>

>since this also is a seperable contribution we would probably need a CLA on file from
you once the jackrabbit devs choose to accept your contribution.

On this particular subject, wouldn't it be better if we asked people to
submit patches (including new files) against the current code base?

There are several advantages to this:
- no need for a CLA and thus less boring paperwork
- invites (or forces, actually :-) ) people to get more involved in the
project than just throwing download URLs in this list.

That being said, a simple JCR server using RMI is something I discussed
with a colleague not later than yesterday :-)

Sylvain