jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Rossmueller <oli...@tuxerra.com>
Subject JCA Connector
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:31:31 GMT
Hi,

I kind of stumbled over Jackrabbit these days when the project was
mentioned in the Magnolia 2.0 release notes. I've been working on my own
implementation of JSR-170 since the first community draft of the spec is
available. As Jackrabbit is a few steps ahead I decided to abandon my
project in favour of Jackrabbit. There are two important features I'm
missing at the moment:

- JDBC persistence  and
- a JCA-compliant resource adapter for appserver integration

As I learn from the list archives, implementation of a JDBC persistence
manager is on it's way. So is there also someone already working on a
JCA implemenation for Jackrabbit? Otherwise I would give it a try ...

Best regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Rossmueller