jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JTA support
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:58:46 GMT
hi dominique,

> However, after having taken a closer look at some samples in the EJB
> specification (EJB 2.1, p. 366ff) illustrating bean-managed transaction
> demarcation, I should probably revise my opinion and invest some more
> time in the JCR's JTA support to make it work also with the scenarios
> you have described.

my scenarios were created in complete
ignorance and i have absolutely no problem
using jackrabbits xa support in the fashion
it was designed.

i was just trying to understand how things work.
i have no problem leaving things as they are
right now, so don't feel forced to change anything
because my naive examples. i was more than
happy to change my tests accordingly so things
worked out properly. having xa-transactions in
the first place is a great thing, not all the edge
cases have to work right away (or maybe never).

regards,
david

standardize your content-repository !
                               http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170