jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 170 implementation
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:09:03 GMT
hi julien,

> what are the differences between the version checked in jackrabiit and
> the online version we can download on day website ?

in the packaged the repository itself is based on the
jackrabbit code... (not 100% up to date though) ...but uses
a slightly more efficient proprietary store.

other than that the packaged version has a nice
ui, is available under different licensing terms, features
a webdav server and is nicely packaged into a war file ;)

regards,
david

standardize your content-repository !
                               http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170