jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Bowes <andy.bo...@scientiasolutions.com>
Subject RE: migrated jackrabbit to version 0.15 of the spec
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:15:16 GMT
Hi

Is version 0.16 of the specification available for public consumption ?
If so can you post a link so that I can download it.

Thanks

Andy Bowes

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Guggisberg [mailto:stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 October 2004 09:44
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: migrated jackrabbit to version 0.15 of the spec

folks,
i've finished the migration to version 0.15 of the jcr api.
this is the last version that was sent out to the jsr170 eg.
in the eg, we're currently working on version 0.16.

while i was at it, i have also removed the lib/ folder
and modified project.xml and project.properties:

the jar with the jcr api (currently jcr-0.15.jar) is
now retrieved from www.day.com/maven. there
are no jars in svn anymore (as recommended by maven).

let me know if this causes any problems for you.
i'll put the jcr jar back into svn should any issues arise.

cheers
stefan