jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migrated jackrabbit to version 0.15 of the spec
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:25:56 GMT
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:15:16 +0100, Andy Bowes
<andy.bowes@scientiasolutions.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is version 0.16 of the specification available for public consumption ?

the last version of the specification that was publicly available was
the public review version (0.12 if i'm not mistaken).

the next version available to the public will be the proposed final draft
(which we hope to have ready by the end of the year).

intermediate versions (like 0.15) are only available to the members of
the jsr 170 expert group, sorry. (btw: there's no version 0.16 yet,
we're currently
working on it).

cheers
stefan