jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use transactions
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:28:01 GMT
> > I have to admit; I only looked at the API and other docs and could not
> > find any entry point re TXs.

the way JTA support is currently spec'ed in jsr 170 is as follows:

the a transaction capable repository will return an XASession instead
of the standard Session upon login. this XASession exposes an
XAResource that
can be enlisted with a JTA transaction.

a first implementation of JTA transaction support will be committed in
the next couple of days.

cheers
stefan