jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is implemented in jackrabbit ?
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:17:08 GMT
the main jsr 170 features not yet implemented are transactions and locking.
i will commit a first jta support implementation in the next couple of days.
locking support will follow in the next couple of weeks.

apart from that, there's ongoing work such as:
bug fixing, tweaking, optimizing, documenting, add-ons, etc etc

we plan to have jackrabbit feature complete according to the spec
(i.e. jsr 170 level 2 plus all optional features) by the end of the
year.

cheers
stefan